    glossy or matte/grainy.

    I'm ok tolderating dimmer displays and more reflection. I just can't work
    with grainy screens !

    RK, Nov 15, 2009

  2. RK

    RK Guest

    I found the answer today at Microsoft PDC. Acer Aspire 1420P - a beautiful
    11.6" inch tablet with multi touch support which has a normal (glossy)
    screen. Just what I was looking for. With it's quoted MSRP, this device has
    the potential of making tablet's mainstream.

    RK, Nov 19, 2009

  3. RK

    Alex VN Guest

    I,
    just got the Toshiba Portlégé M750 and . . .
    very happy
    :)
    Alex

    Alex VN, Nov 19, 2009
  4. RK

    Mike J Guest

    I have a new Lenovo X200 Tablet with the "Outdoor" display. The display is
    probably the best I've ever seen on a laptop and has *very* little
    grainyness. It has a coating like a high-end camera lense that seems very
    hard and has very little glare/reflectivity.

    It's a little on the pricey side, but for me, the combination of the
    display, world-class keyboard, and magnesium frame makes it worth every penny.

    Mike J, Nov 26, 2009
  5. My HP Pavilion TX 2000 is a glossy screen ..

    diane whatever, Jan 18, 2010
  6. Motion has models with the option of a sensor for adjusting the
    brightness to the environment.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Jan 18, 2010