Anybody got this case part ?

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Robert E. Watts, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. Hi Gang !

    I just got another Packard Bell today, and it's missing the front case lower
    trim piece. You can see it here:

    http://home.fuse.net/bobwatts/packard_bell_page.htm

    Sorry about the size of the images, I just posted them real quick before
    editing. But at least you will get a real good look. :)

    If anyone has a spare trim piece like this for sale, please contact me.

    bobwatts<at>fuse<dot>net

    By the way, just like my last post about that other Packard Bell, ( which is
    right beside the one missing the trim piece, you can see what I'm looking
    for ) this is another L2 cacheless wonder. Running a Pentium 133MHz ( for
    now), it's a little sluggish with Win98SE.

    Thanks !

    --
    bobwatts®©
    Whizzbang®© Computers

    Always looking for old computer stuff:
    Intel Pentium III CPU 1133/256/133/1.75 COPPERMINE not TUALATIN
    ^^^^^^^^^^ OFFERING A CASH REWARD !! ^^^^^^^^
    Certain Socket 4 Pentium motherboards
    Pentium Overdrive 120/133 Socket 4
    Packard Bell Pentium 66MHz tower computer
    486SX-16MHz CPU
    486SX-20MHz CPU
    Certain Socket 2,3, or 6 motherboards
    etc