    4 120mm fans over the entire full tower case, 2 on hds
    water cooling over cpu + 1 120mm fan cooling that as well...going to
    add peltier as well thru out the whole pc of hot zones

    SirWoofAlot, Oct 2, 2003

  2. SirWoofAlot

    Inglo Guest

    What do you mean it locks? Or do you get the DirectX error, if that's
    what you're getting turn off or disable whatever refresh rate fix stuff
    you've got going on, or add: -vidmode 1024,768,100 or whatever your
    refresh is at whatever res you want to play halo to your shortcut.
    If its actually mean it locks up your entire PC, I don't know, that
    still could be it I suppose.
    Halo runs fine on my 9600 Pro (well fine is relative, like 30-50 fps -
    XP 2700+/512 Mb PC2700)

    Inglo, Oct 2, 2003

  3. SirWoofAlot

    Tim Miser Guest

    disable your sound card to see if that may be the problem.

    Tim Miser, Oct 2, 2003