    Just curious. There is a lot of buzz from people who like the new black
    border screens less than the old white-border ones. Do you by any
    chance prefer the new one?

    Newbie, Nov 20, 2007

  2. Newbie

    TaliesinSoft Guest

    Methinks the "buzz" is because the new iMacs have a glossy as opposed to flat
    screen. I have noted during visits to the local Apple store that the
    brightness of the screen seems much better than on the previous iMacs.

    TaliesinSoft, Nov 20, 2007

  3. Newbie

    Newbie Guest

    Some have also complained that the brightness is uneven across the new
    black-border screens, rendering them less useful for graphics work.

    Newbie, Nov 21, 2007
  4. Newbie

    edwardyu236 Guest

    perhaps for some new iMacs the brightness is uneven but mines look
    alright
    but to me it is a bit too bright

    edwardyu236, Nov 21, 2007