Anybody tried a non-video card in slot 1?

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Bruce Burden, Jan 16, 2007.

  1. Bruce Burden

    Bruce Burden Guest

    Hi folks,

    I have a Thunder K8WE/S2895. Anybody try a non-video
    card in the slot 1?

    Currently, my video card is in slot 3, and I tried a
    LSI RAID card in slot 1. That did not work too well - in
    fact, nothing seemed to work...

    Stupid video cards are hogging too much space, and I
    need to 32 bit PCI slot (slot 2) for a sound card...

    Bruce
    "I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
    - Thuganlitha
    The Power and the Prophet