ANybody using a BIOS Savior with an AN8?

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Nobody, Sep 3, 2005.

  1. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    Nobody, Sep 3, 2005

  2. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 3, 2005

  3. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    Ok, thanks, that will be helpful...I did look over the site, but I missed
    that page.

    Nobody, Sep 3, 2005
  4. Nobody wrote:

    | Ok, thanks, that will be helpful...I did look over the site, but I missed
    | that page.

    Yeah .. it's kinda hard to navigate the IOSS site.

    You may want to use a magnifying glass to read the numbers from your BIOS
    chip. The silver label thingy, once removed, reveals what you need to
    match.

    Jef

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Wont a 'dummy' run with awdflash reveal the eeprom pt# ???

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 3, 2005
  6. According to the instructions at the top of that page, it will.

    Regards,

    Margaret

    Margaret Wilson, Sep 3, 2005
  7. Qed wrote:

    | Wont a 'dummy' run with awdflash reveal the eeprom pt# ???
    |
    | Qed.

    Yeah .. good point. I always forget about that trick.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 4, 2005
  8. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Yahhhh ...

    'Tricks' usually forget a 'John' that stiffs them.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 4, 2005
  9. Nobody

    patrickp Guest

    We defer to your vast experience, Qed.

    Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Sep 4, 2005
  10. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Heyyy Patrick ... long time no 'see'.
    'We' all thot you'd been nailed for hosting a 'Loli' site.

    Yahhh ...
    I'm slowly reaching the 'half_vast' mark,
    expecing soon to match or exceed it.

    Any 'day' now , rsn.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 5, 2005
  11. Nobody

    patrickp Guest

    rsn, Qed? Oh, I see - http://www.rsn.org/.

    Any 'day' now, eh?

    Patrick

    <> - take five to email me...

    patrickp, Sep 5, 2005
  12. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Oops!
    real soon now.
    Yep.
    Adventure lies in the journey as opposed to the destination.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 5, 2005
  13. Qed wrote:

    <snip>

    | Yep.
    | Adventure lies in the journey as opposed to the destination.
    |
    | Qed.

    Speaking of "adventure" .. I've finally found Homie® .. he's hiding out in
    New Zealand, shearing the ladies of their coats in these final weeks of
    winter down under.

    http://www.icebreaker.com/

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 5, 2005
  14. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Great country ... NZ.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 5, 2005
  15. Qed wrote:

    | Great country ... NZ.
    |
    | Qed.

    Remember .. when you book passage to New Zealand, ask for two adjoining
    seats for your 400 lb. Sumo Wrestler.

    I'm sure you won't want to leave him behind!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 5, 2005
  16. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Nah ...
    better, and vastly more suitable replacements at the "other" end.
    <VBG>

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 5, 2005
  17. Qed wrote:

    | Nah ...
    | better, and vastly more suitable replacements at the "other" end.
    | <VBG>
    |
    | Qed.

    I don't think anyone here wants to hear about the replacements you've made
    to your 'other' end.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 5, 2005
  18. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    Whoosh !!

    Seems theres an in_exhaustable supply of 'peeps'
    that aughta take Remedial English ...
    I've had 'mine' ... your turn, Rat.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Sep 5, 2005
  19. Qed wrote:

    | Whoosh !!
    |
    | Seems theres an in_exhaustable supply of 'peeps'
    | that aughta take Remedial English ...
    | I've had 'mine' ... your turn, Rat.

    So am I to assume, with the changing of the seasons, you're trading in the
    Sumo Wrestler for a Tight End?

    Do tell!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Sep 6, 2005
  20. Nobody

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    'Here' 'tis.

    We have examined your English Mastery test scores and found
    them astonishing ...
    we gave you some small credit for your name , and the date,
    a "gift", btw.

    We have an 'opening' in a Remedial English class
    in downtown Bagdad Iraq ... tuition waived, of course.
    You're on your 'own' for 'hotel' & 'restaurant'.

    We do look forward to your answer.

    Qed,

    0_Qed, Sep 6, 2005