    I don't actually have to change anything, i just go into the Colour tab and
    bingo it changes them back to what i set them as.

    Annoying.

    sTuFf, Oct 18, 2004

  2. sTuFf

    sheer Guest

    I have had similar problems with Digital Television Card software. Never
    spent much time on why, just went into the software adjustments and clicked
    on it and it reverted back to the settings it should have been. I just used
    to put it down to poorly written software.
    Sorry cant be of help.

    sheer, Oct 18, 2004

  3. sTuFf

    JT Guest