    Malaysia, India, Australia? or wherever they are today

    Even after paying extra for good service!

    and its still not done - everyone is "expediting" but nothing gets done

    Observer, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Observer

    David Casey Guest

    What was/is wrong with yours?

    Dave
    US Army Signal Corps!!

    http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

    Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!

    David Casey, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Observer

    Kenny Ashton Guest

    I sympathise deeply, I feel I have just embarked on the same cruise.
    See my post later. All I can tell you is that I have a cupboard full
    of broken laptops Compaq, IBM, Acer, Olivetti - all rubbish, because
    each one will cost more to repair than replace.

    They are all the same, and I am just astounded that the legal
    profession alone (who must be as affected as the rest of us) have not
    ensured that these 'big boys' who make fortunes out of selling design
    flawed crap, are allowed to keep their fortunes intact and not even
    offer solutions to the problems they created

    You can tell that right at this moment, I am very angry, but the
    mindless acceptence by the public of this hi-tech plundering of
    consumers is a joke.

    Kenny Ashton, Oct 15, 2004
  4. Observer

    Ayoros Guest

    I used to wait about 2 months for a shaver.
    Was not Dell but a big shop company.

    What I mean is that it is not a "normal" delay for sure
    but it may happen anyway sometimes.
    Just too bad it is on you this time.

    Regards

    Ayoros, Oct 15, 2004