    http://www.applieddata.net?P=N&I=gg9

    thanks,
    justin

    justin, Jun 26, 2003

  2. How lucky you are! Exactly today, five hours earlier, one fellow,
    (eddie), had written that he has definitely used their
    products. His experience is expressed in the message
    He also posts using the same server, adsserver.applieddata.net
    [64.72.200.50]. So, you might be somewhere close to each other (in the same
    building?) to share views.

    One quesion: what is that "?P=N&I=ggblah" in your URLs? Looks like a
    ten-cents-for-hundred-clicks pyramid scheme.

    Hope this will help. Sorry for not clicking the URLs you (both?) provided.

    Vadim

    Vadim Borshchev, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Hmmm

    whois netexecutive.com

    [...]
    Domain servers in listed order:

    NS1.CONRADPROMOTIONS.COM 208.158.96.118
    NS2.CONRADPROMOTIONS.COM 208.133.128.103

    Blegh neither .com seem to arrive at the table with good net.reps .
    But some of the guys in with ADS were good folks [1]. Joeing?

    Howard Goldstein, Jun 26, 2003
  4. justin

    Jim Stewart Guest

    Good catch Vadim

    Jim Stewart, Jun 26, 2003
  5. justin

    Dingo Guest

    Inherited a project using them.
    Hated them.
    Ditched them.
    Don't regret it for a minute.

    Did learn one lesson, though. Think twice when a company won't let you
    read their support message boards until you've bought the product.

    Dingo, Jun 27, 2003