    "The computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the
    software")

    tia

    Kris, Mar 6, 2009

  2. Kris

    andy Guest

    Make sure raid mode is enabled in the bios.

    andy, Mar 7, 2009

  3. Kris

    Kris Guest

    Yep, thanks! Actually, AHCI will do.
    I was using IDE ("disabled") - my bad - sorry.
    When I changed it to AHCI, Gigabyte "SATA/RAID drivers" (which is MSM or
    Intel Matrix, installed fine - by the way, if you're instaling to Win7
    7000, install with "Vista Compatability". That is, click on the first exe,
    which expands to a folder with an exe and a folder - mark that exe to Vista
    Compat.
    Thanks!

    Kris, Mar 9, 2009