    Much appreciated if you could post the answer.

    TIA

    Andy

    Andy, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Andy

    Rick Guest

    Try posting this question in Matrox's tech support forum, or in the
    user forum at http://www.matroxusers.com.

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Already done and I have mailed and received responses from the driver team
    as well. Matrox have said they are going to put it back in but not when :)

    I just wanted to save myself the time it would take unistalling my G400MAX
    installing the 650 trying the new drivers that came out on 31 July ,
    finding out they had not put this facility back in, unistalling the 650 etc
    etc etc :(

    It would only take a few clicks to see if this is now available for someone
    running the latest drivers (please)

    Andy

    Andy, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Any details on what the new drivers do/fix especially with DVI? Those guys
    really bite for tech support, still won't answer my friend's questions w/dual
    DVI and why 99% of her games won't via DirectX or OpenGL go past 800x600 on
    her monitor (15" LCD, digital, definitely true res 1024x768!) Parhelia card.

    Vincent Navarino, Sep 2, 2003