  1. Got a Pc i'am building for my old games and as a Lastresort backup
    machine.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 2, 2003

    BigFNDeal Guest

    I'll do it if you pay shipping. I have two 200s.

    BigFNDeal, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Where are you in the world >
    ??

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Dec 2, 2003

    ~misfit~ Guest

    LOL, where are you?

    ~misfit~, Dec 2, 2003

    Immuno Guest

    :eek:)) You should ask such a question?

    Pete

    Postage from uk to de/dk/au would be too much :eek:)

    Pete

    Immuno, Dec 2, 2003

    jeffc Guest

    I'm not sure that's generous enough. With your permission, may I mail it to
    you with $20 included? And maybe a few games to play?

    jeffc, Dec 2, 2003

    Dan Guest

    Thanks for the laugh, that has to be the funniest thing I read in days.

    Dan, Dec 2, 2003

    BigFNDeal Guest

    I'm in the US, Philly to be exact.

    BigFNDeal, Dec 2, 2003