Anyone got any info/experience with SY-P4I845PE/GVISA Plus ???

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by Soyo Guy, Dec 26, 2005.

  1. Soyo Guy

    Soyo Guy Guest

    SY-P4I845PE/GVISA Plus

    http://www.soyousa.com/products/proddesc.php?id=335

    This is a replacement for an older version of the SY-P4I845PE. This
    new version includes support for Socket-478 prescott CPU's, but max
    bus speed is only 533 mhz.

    This board also has built-in graphics adapter (Intel Extreme Graphic)
    and it doesn't have an AGP socket.

    Over-all, I think it sucks that it doesn't have AGP socket, or that
    the bus doesn't go to 800 mhz, but I guess it's got to do for now
    because Northwood CPU's are basically gone.

    I'd like to know specifically what video chip this thing has, but all
    I can find is "Intel Extreme". Anyone know more details?

    Soyo Guy, Dec 26, 2005