Anyone got master CDs for an iMedia 5094?

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Tim Steele, Aug 14, 2004.

  1. Tim Steele

    Tim Steele Guest

    Tim Steele, Aug 14, 2004

  2. Tim Steele

    metronid Guest

    Most posters here are from the USA
    Your Unit is a European Unit
    Operating System Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition

    Chassis

    Format Cyclop

    Number of 5 1/4 bays available 1

    Number of 3 1/4 bays available 0

    Processor

    Processor Intel® P4 2.53GHz (Northwood)

    Cache 512Kb

    Motherboard

    Packard Bell reference Columbia II

    Processor socket type MPGA 478B

    Motherboard chipset SiS 651

    Bus speed 533Mhz (133x4)

    AGP Slot (total / free) 1/0

    PCI Slot (total / free) 3/2

    Memory

    Installed memory 512MB DDR

    Total RAM slots 2

    Maximum memory 1GB

    Hard Disk Drive

    Hard Drive 80Gb

    Rotation speed (trs / mn) 5400rpm

    Floppy drive

    Internal or external Internal

    CD or DVD

    Type of Drives DVD & CD-RW drives

    CD-RW / DVD-RW

    CD or DVD type DVD & CD-RW drives

    Graphical characteristics

    Graphics GeForce4 MX (NV17L 64bit)

    Integrated on motherboard or on AGP Slot AGP

    Video memory 64MB DDR

    Sound

    Chipset SigmaTel STAC9750T

    Integrated on motherboard or on PCI slot Integrated

    Communication

    Modem 56Kps CNR

    Network card / connector Network Ethernet RJ45 port

    Connectors

    USB Port 2x front, 4x rear 2.0

    Ports 1 Serial, 1 Parallel

    IEEE-1394 (FireWire), free number Yes

    TV-Out RCA

    VGA external monitor port 1

    Audio line in 1

    S/PDIF line out 1

    Microphone line in 1

    Headphone line out 1

    Midi/Game port 0

    Keyboard / Pointing device

    Pointing device Clipper PS2 Mouse

    Keyboard Clipper PS2 Keyboard

    Accessories

    Network Ethernet RJ45 Hurricane Speakers

    Warranty

    Warranty Type One Year Standard

    I see not reason that a regular XP can not be used
    Now The other garbage will not be there also

    metronid, Aug 17, 2004
  4. I have an imedia 5094 with the origenal 4 master cds.
    i can burn you a copy if that helps

    Sleepingbuilder, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Tim Steele

    deejay

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    imedia 5094

    iam also looking for imedia 5094 recovery cd :) can you help me
    thanks

    deejay, Jun 25, 2006
  6. Tim Steele

    BpoolxAntx

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    need you help please

    i need a copy of >>>>>>>>imedia 5094 recovery cd

    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    BpoolxAntx, Mar 18, 2011