Anyone have a copy of the A7V333 bois for full raid? (lumberjacker.de)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Malcolm Reeves, Mar 29, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    Subject says it all. I'm looking for a copy of the A7V333
    lumberjacker bios for full raid. The lumberjacker site is down at the
    moment. Is there a mirror somewhere?

    TIA

    --

    Malcolm

    Malcolm Reeves BSc CEng MIEE MIRSE, Full Circuit Ltd, Chippenham, UK
    (, or ).
    Design Service for Analogue/Digital H/W & S/W Railway Signalling and Power
    electronics. More details plus freeware, Win95/98 DUN and Pspice tips, see:

    http://www.fullcircuit.com or http://www.fullcircuit.co.uk

    NEW - www.CharteredConsultant.co.uk - The Consultant A-List

    Malcolm Reeves, Mar 30, 2005