    me Guest

    And..... is there an Asus news group for general
    discussion of their laptops and such?

    me, Nov 1, 2007

  2. me

    l Guest

    I have one. Highly recommend it. There is a forum for the EEE at
    www.eeeuser.com.

    l, Nov 22, 2007

  3. On 2007-11-01 09:35:35 -0500, said:
    :
    : And..... is there an Asus news group for general
    : discussion of their laptops and such?

    If fedex doesn't drop the ball I'll have the Surf today. These do
    have mainboard.asus inside so I suppose this is a good netnews place
    for talk on it. 's pointer to the web forum though is
    superior for now, that place is rocking.

    Howard Goldstein, Nov 23, 2007
  4. me

    me Guest

    Cool