    bus monitor to observe activity on the bus. Anyone have experience
    with the Aardvark product in this type of application? Can you
    recommend this device and software?

    rickman, May 5, 2006

  2. I used them (as masters only) to program I2C EEPROM devices.
    The goal was to set up serial numbers, configuration information, etc.
    in boards coming out of assembly.
    Reaching the EEPROM's required configuring a couple of I2C muxes on
    the way.
    They worked ok, did not encounter any problems.

    Roberto Waltman, May 5, 2006

  3. <OT>
    "rickman", please contact me at (temporary,
    short-lived email,) regarding: (a) Total Phase (b) Your post in
    comp.lang.forth about forth for board level debug.
    Thanks,
    Roberto Waltman
    </OT>

    Roberto Waltman, May 5, 2006