    and have read nothing on it. I would appreciate any information you
    could give.

    Carl

    Carl Stanley, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Carl Stanley

    Nystagmus Guest

    But don't rely too much on newegg.com for reviews. I've sent them some
    so-so reviews not against the computer components but against newegg itself
    for damaged/repackaged/resold components and those reviews were never
    posted. Therefore, all newegg's credibility is lost as far as I'm
    concerned.

    Nystagmus

    Nystagmus, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Carl Stanley

    Josh Guest

    But don't rely too much on newegg.com for reviews. I've sent them some
    FYI, Neweggs Review Forums are not a place to post complaints about Newegg,
    but a place to Review PRODUCTS. :-D

    --Josh

    Josh, Sep 28, 2003
  4. Carl Stanley

    Fishface Guest

    You might find it helpful to go to Newegg and browse the Reviews...
    http://secure.newegg.com/app/CustratingReview.asp?item=13-170-005

    Fishface, Sep 28, 2003