  1. jm

    jm Guest

    Is it worth the time and effort? Thanks.

    jm, Jul 5, 2003

  2. for new systems, that is computer hardware, no, you can save more through
    use of promotions and coupons. for software and peripherals they are very
    competitive with the cheapest out there. on advantage of the program is
    that you can place an order and have it shipped directly to your customer
    with your customers name on the receipt. of course you are financing
    (paying for) the goods and then have to collect the funds form your
    customer... the idea being that you can then mark up the price.

    Christopher Muto, Jul 6, 2003

  3. jm

    jm Guest

    I thought they just used my "id number" or something when they ordered.

    jm, Jul 9, 2003