    16MB Video Card Mfr p/n 9629U

    Please I cannot find it at all!
    Or please link it to me atleast. THANKS in advance!

    OK GO, Sep 15, 2006

  2. OK GO

    Tom Scales Guest

    What machine is it in? Just go to support.dell.com and enter the service
    tag and it will list all the drivers.

    If that doesn't work, did you try www.nvidia.com?

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Sep 15, 2006

  3. driver for what operating system?
    codemcro.com lists 09629u as a nvidia 16mb m64 and they list 9629u as a
    nvidia tnt n64 16mb pci.
    you can look at the chips on it to determine what it is. either way it is a
    pretty old card and so dell will only have windows 98 or windows nt drivers
    available for it. windows xp will probably just automatically reconsize it.
    you can visit support.dell.com to find the drivers. look unders old systems
    like the dimension xps txxx series for the m64 driver. or check out the
    results of this simple search for '16mb nvidia'...
    http://tinyurl.com/s4mf2

    Christopher Muto, Sep 15, 2006
  4. OK GO

    Tom Scales Guest

    He's looking for Windows 95

    Tom Scales, Sep 15, 2006
  5. OK GO

    S.Lewis Guest

    Could be he's a paleontologist.

    S.Lewis, Sep 15, 2006
  6. OK GO

    Ben Myers Guest

    In that case, probably the only choice is the nVidia web site, downloading
    nVidia's Windows 98 drivers. For a while when Windows 95 was still being used
    around here, I rarely had a problem installing Windows 98 drivers on a Windows
    95 computer.

    Windows 95 came in A, B, and C editions. Think of Windows 98 "First Edition"
    as Windows 95 D edition, and Windows 98 "Second Edition" as the final
    as-stable-and-as-complete-as-it-ever-gets Windows 95 E edition. Or maybe
    Windows 95A was a beta release in disguise? Just like we have XP, XP w/SP1, XP
    w/SP2, XP media center edition, and XP-Vista with the aero glitz... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 16, 2006
  7. OK GO

    paulmd Guest

    paulmd, Sep 16, 2006
  8. OK GO

    OK GO Guest

    PaulMD you the man!!!!!!!

    I had this card from a dell, but I dont know which model dell as I
    do not have the original dell system.

    Nvidia's web site has drivers for this card, BUT they are for the
    AGP version and not the PCI, so windows had errors when the
    nvidia's web site drivers were installed.

    Thank you PAULMD!

    OK GO, Sep 17, 2006
  9. OK GO

    paulmd Guest

    Glad it worked. What I did was I googled the card model number, which
    turned up mostly people selling the card pulled, and skimmed the
    results for which system(s) it came from. After that, it was a matter
    of hitting the dell support site.

    paulmd, Sep 17, 2006