  1. YanquiDawg

    YanquiDawg Guest

    Let me know.Thanks

    YanquiDawg, Oct 19, 2004

  2. YanquiDawg

    Ed Guest

    Not much of an overclock but it 100% stable.
    ChainTech VNF3-250/BIOS 1.0
    3200+ (2.2GHz 512K L2) @ 1.60V
    220x11 (2420MHz)
    2*512MB Ballistix PC4000
    WinXP SP2

    Ed

    Ed, Oct 23, 2004

  3. YanquiDawg

    YanquiDawg Guest

    Hmm.Even with PC 4000 huh? I'm stuck at 216 FSB using Winbond PC 3700. BTW,is
    the multiplier locked on the A64?

    YanquiDawg, Oct 23, 2004
  4. YanquiDawg

    Ed Guest

    I doubt its the ram, I was running 256MB sticks of Corsair PC3200LL @
    220MHz but had to raise the dimmV to 2.8v to get it stable, and with 3
    sticks of ram (768MB) the performance dropped so I bought 2*512/PC4000.

    Even with the pc3200ll in sync/HT @ 4x I've had the FSB as high as 227
    but Prime95 shows an error at anything over about 220. I tried raising
    the Chipset voltage a notch, setting HT to 3x, none of that helped. The
    newer versions of the BIOS lets you lower the multiplier (but not raise
    it), I tried bios 2.0 but that didn't help me get past 220FSB even with
    a lower multiplier, so if I go by what prime95 says 220FSB is about it
    for my board.

    Ed

    Ed, Oct 24, 2004
  5. YanquiDawg

    YanquiDawg Guest

    oh well. Any overclock is a bonus right?

    YanquiDawg, Oct 24, 2004
  6. YanquiDawg

    Ed Guest

    Ya it's still free! ;p