    Also , does anyone know of a hack or jumper or dipswitch setting to
    force bus speeds to 100mhz or 133? I know of the B21 hack but dont want to do
    that to the Celeron i have unless needed to.

    GMAN, Jun 30, 2004

  2. GMAN

    HH Guest

    Looks like it's the "lift B21 from ground" thing, since there is no jumper
    fo force a specific FSB. Not worth it IMHO.
    HH

    HH, Jun 30, 2004

  3. GMAN

    GMAN Guest

    well i already have 3 networked P3 and P4 systems in my house , this is just a
    plaything i got from the Salvation Army for $10 with a 10 gig hard drive and
    128mb's ram. Stuck my old ATI AIW Radeon card in and a network card and plan
    to use it as a poor mans DVR. The celeron 400 overclocked just nicely to
    600mhz doing the B21 trick. Thanks anyways for the prompt response!!!!

    If anything the tooless case and 10/100 3COM network card are worth what i
    paid for it....

    GMAN, Jul 1, 2004
  4. GMAN

    HH Guest

    It likely has a slow hard drive, 5.4K (or even 4.5K) rpm so you might opt
    for a 7.2K to ensure smooth live recording. Just a thought.
    HH

    HH, Jul 1, 2004