1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

Anyone Know of a Program Using a Hot Key to Display a JPG?

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by John, Oct 20, 2007.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Anyone Know of a Program Using a Hot Key to Display a JPG? I have seen some,
    but I need one that:

    1) Is configurable to any key including a single key not alt-shift whatever and
    2) On the second push will close the JPG and re-display whatever was on the screen
    before the hot key was pushed in the first place.

    I guess it could be calling an html local page instead as long as it closed it
    with the same hot key

    Thanks, John
    John, Oct 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

  2. John

    Arno Wagner Guest

    What environment? What is the intention?

    Arno Wagner, Oct 20, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
There are no similar threads yet.