    Have they been hacked? Is my CCard info safe?
    Any speculation
    [email protected]

    Job60, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    *IF* they've been hacked ...
    CC =type= ???

    Debit or =true= "credit card" ????

    *IF* =Debit= ,
    call the issuing bank quite 'soon' , request the card be 'suspended'
    till
    further notice ... cancel if "they" cant oblige ...

    *IF* true 'credit' ... watch your billing detail ... snail mail paper or
    on-line ...
    or ... if you're skitsy ...
    get a new card issued, cancel 'old'.

    Me?
    I wouldnt have a Debit Card, too many 'holes' in the proceedure ...

    Reason:
    Merchants(???) dont need your yea/nay to withdraw(debit) $$ from your
    =Debit= card account,
    normally they '=do=', to debit, for a true "CC" ...
    I usta 'write' specialized CC apps using 'local' 3rd Party Providers ...

    HTH
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Job60

    Job60 Guest

    MY G.M. mastercard .Sposedly has builtin safeguards . Fruad protection to
    $50.000
    And the best thing is by the year 2525 I should ba able to buy a NEW CORVETT
    [email protected]

    Job60, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    ....snip...

    :)
    " > What do you think of using ATM cards[.] "

    Despite the designation, its a Debit Card.
    Nuf said.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jul 25, 2003
  5. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    It has a buck two ninety eight in it. Why d'you ask?

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 25, 2003
  6. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Jerry -

    Your wife still up for the lesbian tryst with Angelina Jolie. Now that
    she's an even bigger star, bet you got a date at the movies tomorrow night!

    Jef

    | That's on the need to know basis. I am trying to help the guy here.
    |
    | Wink, wink.
    |

    | | > It has a buck two ninety eight in it. Why d'you ask?
    | >
    | > Jef

    | will
    | > | make sure nothing will happen to it.
    | > |

    Jef Norton, Jul 25, 2003
  7. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Silly man,

    I got a DVD of "Gia", an old HBO production. A 90 minute movie, with about
    60 minutes of Angelina young and naked. Why would I need this Tomb Raider
    crap?

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Silly, silly Jerry -

    To get the wife in the mood. I hear it takes a bit more time to tantalize
    the women. Think of it as a "chick flick".

    Jef

    | Silly man,
    |
    | I got a DVD of "Gia", an old HBO production. A 90 minute movie, with
    about
    | 60 minutes of Angelina young and naked. Why would I need this Tomb Raider
    | crap?
    |

    | | > Jerry -
    | >
    | > Your wife still up for the lesbian tryst with Angelina Jolie. Now that
    | > she's an even bigger star, bet you got a date at the movies tomorrow
    | night!
    | >
    | > Jef

    | > |
    | > | Wink, wink.
    | > |
    | > |

    | > | will
    | > | > |

    Jef Norton, Jul 25, 2003
  9. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    <quote> To get the wife in the mood. <end quote>

    Who is being silly now? Her being in the mood is kind of like dessert.
    It's nice, but not necessary.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 25, 2003
  10. Job60

    TEQ Guest

    How do you bring a woman to orgasm?
    Who cares? :D

    TEQ, Jul 25, 2003
  11. Job60

    TomG Guest

    eh? now you GOT my attention! Angelina young and nekid??? woooho!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 26, 2003
  12. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    No joking. Look into it if you into that sort of thing.

    But than, we don't want your flock to get jealous.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 26, 2003
  13. Job60

    TomG Guest

    I'll have to look around for Gia... screw the flock, uh, so to speak
    {smile}

    TomG, Jul 26, 2003
  14. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 26, 2003
  15. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Did a search on Amazon.com. $12.99 in a DVD section.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 26, 2003
  16. Job60

    TomG Guest

    uh-huh, a-uh-huh, uh-huh!

    TomG, Jul 26, 2003
  17. Job60

    TomG Guest

    uh, YUP!

    TomG, Jul 26, 2003
  18. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    !!!!!!

    Thats IT !!!

    Thats =exactly= what I hear ,
    every time you fly over to drop me my "Meds". !!!

    <VBFG>
    Qed.

    PS- Did(do) you have your hand(hands??) on the 'stick' ???

    0_Qed, Jul 26, 2003
  19. Job60

    TomG Guest

    hah!