    pricing? Please reply via email and to the board with thoughts.

    Thanks.

    Adam

    Adam Elbirt, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Adam Elbirt

    Mike Turco Guest

    There are these things on the Interneet called search engines. Try
    google.com or yahoo.com

    Mike Turco, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Adam Elbirt

    Rich Webb Guest

    Why not just a sheet of perfboard, some wirewrap sockets, and some
    Vector wirewrap pins for individual components? www.digikey.com and many
    many others.

    Rich Webb, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Adam Elbirt

    Ingo Cyliax Guest

    one alternative, is to design your own wirewrap board prototype in
    one of the free PCB layout program. you can control what you want
    (pad/hole, power buses,etc...) and using one of the quick turn PCB
    houses to fab a few boards. Doing 2-4 boards ends up being about
    the same price or cheaper then buying a proto board (especially
    from Augat or Mupac).

    You can buy single pin wirewrap sockets that can be press-fit into
    pads on cheap prototype boards.

    See ya, -ingo

    Ingo Cyliax, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Adam Elbirt

    Alex Gibson Guest

    digilentinc.com has one for attaching to their
    cpld and fpga boards.
    http://www.digilentinc.com/Catalog/peripheral_boards.html
    http://www.digilentinc.com/Catalog/digilab_breadboard___wire-wrap.html
    US$12