  1. ksmith

    ksmith Guest

    Thanks for any direction...

    ksmith, Feb 26, 2007

  2. ksmith

    Paul Guest

    Decent can mean many things. I just grab something at
    Radio Shack, if I'm in a hurry. I've also on occasion,
    made my own cables.

    Paul

    Paul, Feb 27, 2007

  3. ksmith

    Davy Guest

    Can buy them cheap enought ready made, try Tandy's Radio Shack or any
    electronic store, just ask for a 3.5mm male to male jack lead, almost
    as cheap as buying the individual parts.

    Davy

    Davy, Feb 28, 2007
  4. Stephen H. Fischer, Mar 3, 2007