    their website it's £199. is this false advertising or I am being a little
    silly about this issue.

    Robin

    robin.gordon1, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Sounds iffy>, BTW did you get any CD-ROM with your issue?. I subscribed
    since issue #12 but no CD?

    Wayne Youngman, Aug 24, 2004

  3. yeah I subscribe as well and mine had a dickey red white and blue target
    coloured CD that contained the benchmark ISO from the homepage and a few
    extras too. nothing to write home about though.
    I got really excited a cheap 6800, for that sort of money I could have put
    up with a little less power than normal but when it works out at just over
    £200 I begin to think that I'd be as well sticking an extra £50 onto it and
    buying a cheap GT.

    Robin

    robin.gordon1, Aug 25, 2004