Anyone recommend cheap Nvidia dual head video card?

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by foxj77, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. foxj77

    foxj77 Guest

    Hi there,

    I am trying to track down a dual head video card, either pci or agp. I
    bought one from ebuyer but it didnt support two seperate monitors. All
    it could do was clone the desktop and not use a seperate desktop.

    I am not too fussed about what spec the card is. I have got a couple
    of vga monitors and i am happy to go with a vga/dvi combination as long
    as the dvi connector works with an adapter.

    I need to be able to buy it online from somewhere like dabs, ebuyer
    etc. I've been searching through ebuyer all day and the specifications
    aren't that helpful!

    Any tips gratefully received. I've already bought one card that didn't
    work and don't want to make the same mistake again! Looked pretty
    stupid!!!!!

    Thanks

    John

    foxj77, Oct 3, 2006

  2. foxj77

    Tom Scales Guest

    What is the card you bought. If it has two connectors, it should work. It's
    probably just a software/config issue.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Oct 4, 2006