Anyone running Operon 250s on an MSI K8T800 Master 2-FAR?

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Scotter, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. Scotter

    Scotter Guest

    Scotter, Sep 7, 2004

  2. MSI will respond to you.The problem i have is when you try to follow
    up. Then i cannot contact anyone..

    In answer to your question, i think you are going to have to use 1.35
    beta BIOS for those Opterons. Thats what i have heard. I need a BIOS
    update for something else (MSI told me to try the 1.35's) but i
    haven't been willing to flash to beta's. I can wait.

    NoneOfBusiness, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Scotter

    Scotter Guest

    thanks!

    Scotter, Sep 8, 2004
  4. No problem. If you find any more info about the 1.35 (experiences,
    known fixes, etc) please post them.

    NoneOfBusiness, Sep 8, 2004