    scenes?
    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Bob

    Adam Jackson Guest

    Not tried them with Warcraft III, but they've certainly fixed a couple of
    glitches I was having with FS2004. Seem to be a bit faster too, on my
    FX5900. Can't back this up with actual benchmarks, but FS's frame rate
    display is showing me an extra 3fps , or so - up from average 12fps to
    15fps, so not insignificant...

    --

    Adam

    (Remove ".N*0*S*P*A*M" from email to reply!)...

    Adam Jackson, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Bob

    ~misfit~ Guest

    What purple screen problem? I've never seen it and I play WC3 extensively.

    ~misfit~, Feb 16, 2004
  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    When playing the cut scenes all there is is a purple screen. It's a known
    problem with the later FX series drivers ( I'm using a 5700U card) per the
    Nvidia web site.
    Bob

    Bob, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Bob

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Oh, ok. I use a ti4200 and older drivers. Thanks for the info.

    ~misfit~, Feb 17, 2004