    good results? i currently use 1gb corsair 3200c2 with a 2.6 P4 HT
    oc'ed to 3ghz (231 FSB, memory at 2-3-3-6 @ 185 Mhz (5:4 divider)).
    would greatly appreciate any feedback. thanks.

    Fox, Apr 11, 2004

  2. I could not get AData DDR500 to operate above 225FSB 1:1 on a 8KNXP or
    8I875. It isn't the RAM itself, because it easily did 250FSB 1:1 on a
    cheaper Gigabyte 8IPE1000 Pro II. I even tried manually changing the
    timings and disabling anything to do with the memory bus that made it
    faster, still can't get over 225 1:1 on a Gigabyte 875P based board.

    Steve

    Stephen Williams, Apr 11, 2004