  1. Only tried them to try to get X2 The Threat working smooth and they
    work well in that regard.

    Bye.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Feb 11, 2004

    Dark Avenger Guest

    I don't like them! And the maker of them is pretty "rogue" as he goes
    against the licensing scheme ati offers, yes ... to always show the
    ati license, even in modded drivers!

    He cut them out of it..bad boy. They are pretty crashy to!

    If you look at omegacorners drivers, fine drivers, member of the ati
    beta driver team and close to the fire. Makes usefull optimalisations!

    DNA used to wait untill the omegacorner drivers came out and then
    steal those optimalisations.

    Basicly the maker of the DNA driver is a screw up who steals from
    others, can't make his own shit work, and goes against the ati
    license.

    No sir, not my choice of drivers!

    Dark Avenger, Feb 11, 2004

    Inglo Guest

    Have you actually tried them? I've used them in the past and found them
    all right, they did the best job with Deus Ex 2 of any drivers I've
    tried. I'm currently using the latest Omegas though, they look nice
    with U2XMP, which I seem to be playing more of lately.
    I don't know how much of anything with drivers is real or just
    perception, unless its something completely obvious.

    Inglo, Feb 11, 2004

    Asestar Guest

    I tried DNA on my R8500le card. Seem ok, but windows did got unstable 2-3
    times. Had to resort to default ati 4.1.

    Asestar, Feb 11, 2004

    Dark Avenger Guest

    I looked at the, tried them...but are far from stable and the image
    quality is a joke, I mean ati cards CAN do high quality, why not use
    it!

    Nope omega is the best till now, high image quality, run atleast as
    fast as the standard drivers and great tools included!

    Dark Avenger, Feb 12, 2004