Anyone with Abit's KD7-RAID please read

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Wolf, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Wolf

    Wolf Guest

    Hiyaz,

    Has ANYONE with this board gotten the Energy Star Logo on bootup
    (post) to show up? I have a friend with the same board and his
    doesn't either, wondering if ABIT's BIOS (ver DN) has it disabled.

    Also, if anyone knows how to get it to show up, please let me know.
    I've tried modbin6, but the option to "show logo" isn't there and if I
    use any other version of modbin it just displays "header checksum
    error" or something similar, so I'm assuming the only version I can
    use is MODBIN6...

    My ultimate goal is to just replace the default Energy Star Logo with
    one of my own, which is pretty straightforward, but it has to be able
    to show up first! I know the logo is in the bios, because using CBROM
    I can extract the EPA.. so it's there, but just not displaying...

    Thanks for the help all,

    Wolf

    Wolf, Jul 27, 2003