    lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
    where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.

    Do you have anything similar to suggest?

    n o s p a m p l e a s e, Jan 21, 2010

  2. n o s p a m p l e a s e

    Dave Guest

    On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e <>
    wrote:
    > Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
    > lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
    > where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
    >
    > Do you have anything similar to suggest?

    How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.

    Here is a US dell site link:

    http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desk...x?refid=inspiron-zino-hd&s=dhs&cs=19&ref=dthp

    Dave, Jan 21, 2010

  3. On Jan 21, 10:18 pm, Dave <> wrote:
    > On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
    > > lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
    > > where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.

    > > Do you have anything similar to suggest?

    > How about inspiron  Zino HD.  Starts at 249.00.
    >
    > Here is a US dell site link:
    >
    > http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desktops/inspiron-zino-hd/pd.aspx?refi...

    I see. I am out of US and couldn't see Zino HD.

    n o s p a m p l e a s e, Jan 22, 2010
  4. On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
    > On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e <>
    > wrote:
    > > Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
    > > lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
    > > where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
    > >
    > > Do you have anything similar to suggest?

    > How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
    >
    > Here is a US dell site link:
    >
    > http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desk...x?refid=inspiron-zino-hd&s=dhs&cs=19&ref=dthp

    Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

    n o s p a m p l e a s e, Oct 19, 2011
  5. n o s p a m p l e a s e

    BillW50 Guest

    On 10/19/2011 2:49 PM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
    > On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
    >> On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e<>
    >> wrote:
    >>> Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
    >>> lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
    >>> where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
    >>>
    >>> Do you have anything similar to suggest?

    >> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
    >>
    >> Here is a US dell site link:
    >>
    >> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desk...x?refid=inspiron-zino-hd&s=dhs&cs=19&ref=dthp

    > Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

    While I do like Asus and Dell products. But if you were interested in
    something like this... I personally would go for a laptop with a docking
    station. As that way you have the best of both worlds.

    You don't have to get one with a docking station, it just makes things a
    tad easier for the times (even if that is rare) you want to go portable.
    I am using a laptop right now as a desktop with a docking station.
    External monitor, keyboard, etc. And currently the whole works is only
    drawing 54 watts. The external monitor is about half of the power being
    used.

    If you are strapped for cash, there are lots of business class laptops
    coming off of lease for next to nothing. Lots of them are found on eBay
    and such. That's actually how I got this one. Some of them actually look
    like they were hardly or never used before.

    --
    Bill
    Gateway M465e ('06 era) - Thunderbird v3.0

    BillW50, Oct 20, 2011
  6. n o s p a m p l e a s e

    olfart Guest

    "BillW50" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/19/2011 2:49 PM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
    >> On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:

    >>> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
    >>>
    >>> Here is a US dell site link:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desk...x?refid=inspiron-zino-hd&s=dhs&cs=19&ref=dthp

    >> Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

    > While I do like Asus and Dell products. But if you were interested in
    > something like this... I personally would go for a laptop with a docking
    > station. As that way you have the best of both worlds.
    >
    > You don't have to get one with a docking station, it just makes things a
    > tad easier for the times (even if that is rare) you want to go portable. I
    > am using a laptop right now as a desktop with a docking station. External
    > monitor, keyboard, etc. And currently the whole works is only drawing 54
    > watts. The external monitor is about half of the power being used.
    >
    > If you are strapped for cash, there are lots of business class laptops
    > coming off of lease for next to nothing. Lots of them are found on eBay
    > and such. That's actually how I got this one. Some of them actually look
    > like they were hardly or never used before.

    I've gotten sevral laptops and desktops here. Good price, good condition and
    still run XP if you don't want to mess with Win7
    http://www.dfsdirectsales.com/

    olfart, Oct 20, 2011
  7. On 10/19/2011 3:49 PM, n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
    > On Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:18:52 PM UTC+1, Dave wrote:
    >> On Jan 21, 2:01 pm, n o s p a m p l e a s e<>
    >> wrote:
    >>> Does Dell have anything similar to ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502? I am on
    >>> lookout for ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 but I am currently in a country
    >>> where ASUS EeeBox PC EB1502 is not available.
    >>>
    >>> Do you have anything similar to suggest?

    >> How about inspiron Zino HD. Starts at 249.00.
    >>
    >> Here is a US dell site link:
    >>
    >> http://www.dell.com/us/en/home/desk...x?refid=inspiron-zino-hd&s=dhs&cs=19&ref=dthp

    > Does Dell still make inspiron Zino HD?

    you resurected a thread that is nearly two years old... having said
    that, apparently dell has discontinued the zino. funny because i was
    just looking at one a couple of weeks ago. a quick google search
    revealed that they are now being sold at walmart, perhaps as a close
    out. i would suggest you look at a mac mini for a very well done
    compact home theater solution.

    Christopher Muto, Oct 20, 2011