    Ron Guest

    Or does this mean getting a new mobo? Thnx

    Ron

    Ron, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Ron

    TomG Guest

    no way. the design of the mobo is the heart of the matter.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Ron

    BigBadger Guest

    agp 8x makes very little difference over agp 4x...and all agp 8x cards will
    run on a agp 4x board.
    I certainly would not change your board for the sake of agp 8x support.

    BigBadger, Jan 31, 2004
  4. Ron

    Ron Guest

    K, thanx and thanx to TomG also