    478 I guess they should both work? Or am I missing something?

    Kind regards
    Kasper

    Kasper Bøggild, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Kasper Bøggild

    Gnu_Raiz Guest

    It might depend on the bios, if the bios see's the new chip then it
    should be fine, but you need to make sure. You might be better off
    going for the Pentium4 as it most likely has more cache, and should
    run faster.

    In fact I would stay away from the Celerons, in general and go for the
    bigger cache. If price is that much of a concern for you then you
    might want to consider an AMD solution.

    Gnu_Raiz

    Gnu_Raiz, Sep 16, 2004