    Can aopen holland send me one if I ask nicely?????

    Cheers

    Doc

    tombraider667, Oct 21, 2003

  2. tombraider667

    c Guest

    They are all available on AOpen's website. The CD will normally have
    outdated drivers. If downloading them isn't feasible for you, then you could
    try contacting them to see if they will send you a disk.

    Video:
    http://tinyurl.com/ru9o

    Sound
    http://tinyurl.com/ru9s

    IDE
    http://tinyurl.com/ru9y

    LAN
    http://tinyurl.com/rua1

    If you can't find another way to get the drivers, post back here and I can
    send you one if you cover the postage and the cost of a CD

    Chris

    c, Oct 22, 2003