    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    Linea Recta, Dec 6, 2003

  2. For your drive, you can find the firmware on their FTP server. Here is the
    direct link.

    ftp://ftp.aopen.com/pub/driver/dvd+rw/dvrw2412p

    John S. Washburn, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Linea Recta

    Linea Recta Guest

    Thanks very much for your help. I'll try to figure out which is what...
    b.t.w. are you in any way related to aopen?

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    Linea Recta, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Heh, no. I don't work for them. I just replaced WWW with FTP in AOPEN.COM.
    Most major websites are like that. So if you can't find what you need on the
    website, chances are that it might be stored on their FTP server.

    John S. Washburn, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Linea Recta

    JK Guest

    Just switch on file details and take the newest file.

    brgds

    John

    JK, Dec 9, 2003