    | \/ |@rk
    \../
    \/os

    Linea Recta, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Linea Recta

    Tyronne Foy Guest

    I just logged into the site and got to the eforum but the
    downloads...bios is either down or "Stuck in stupid". They recently
    updated their website and have had problems with the download pages. Can
    you get to & see the home page? If you can, try getting to any of the
    English regional Pages...i.e www.english.aopen.com.tw, The "tw"
    represents the English Tiwanese site.

    Tyronne

    Tyronne Foy, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Linea Recta

    Linea Recta Guest

    Yes, I can display the initial page.
    Today I also could reach the firmware page.
    But I STILL can't log in. When I enter e-mail adress with password I get
    EULA window and after pressing OK the next page can't be displayed again.
    This is a lame way of communication :-((
    Log live technology!
    Actually I wanted to communicate about their DVD+RW drive, but there seems
    to be no newsgroup for this product...

    I also tried your link, but this page couldn't be found either.

    --
    regards,

    |\ /|
    | \/ |@rk