    audio is audigy live. On my volume control the bass and treble are
    grayed out(off). I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers to no avail.
    Any thoughts?

    scooterp7, Feb 13, 2007

  2. scooterp7

    Tom Lake Guest

    Since Windows is already loaded, you can go to Device Manager,
    right-click on the device with the yellow, choose Update Driver
    and tell it you have the disk. Point it to the floppy drive and it should
    update itself. You may have to reboot afterward but if not, you're
    done. The yellow should be gone.

    Tom Lake

    Tom Lake, Feb 13, 2007