Apple iPhone 3G 16GB

Discussion in 'Dell' started by akolagba, Sep 9, 2008.

  1. akolagba

    akolagba

    You can kindly call for any product that you cannot find here We
    have them in store.

    NOTE: ALL PRODUCT ARE IN FACTORY SEALED BOXES, WITH
    CHARGERS, ACCESSORIES, MANUALS INCLUDED.
    DELIVERY: 2DAYS( WORLDWIDE)

    We deal with serious buyers only.

    Apple iPhone 3G 8GB
    Apple iPhone 3G 16GB
    Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3
    Pioneer CDJ-1000MK2
    Samsung Sgh i900 Omnia
    HTC Touch P3700 Diamond
    Nokia N95 8GB
    Nokia N96 16GB

    contact us direct by email at [email protected] or [email protected]

    akolagba, Sep 9, 2008