  1. <http://macenstein.com/default/archives/983>

    Apparently, Apple does listen to complaints.
    There are screen shots there, as well.

    Michelle Steiner, Dec 20, 2007

  2. Michelle Steiner

    Salmon Egg Guest

    What is an Apple email address that is read by serious Apple personnel?

    Bill

    Salmon Egg, Dec 21, 2007

  3. I filed eight bugs against Leopard from Oct 29 through Dec 5; three were
    marked as duplicate, but the other five are still open. All five open
    bugs, and one of the dupes were against Applescript. One of the dupes
    is against mail.app (I think you originally reported it.), and one is
    against Safari and the most recent security update.

    Michelle Steiner, Dec 21, 2007
  4. Michelle Steiner

    billy Guest

    Apple staff do participate on their various mailing lists -

    http://lists.apple.com/

    And, you can easily search them for info about problems you may be having -

    http://search.lists.apple.com/

    The mailing lists are used mainly by developers, but, from the first
    cite, above -

    | The mailing lists hosted on lists.apple.com are for users and developers
    | to communicate with each other. By joining these lists, you can share
    | experiences, questions, and comments with others. While Apple employees
    | monitor the lists, Apple doesn't guarantee that questions will be
    | answered. The mailing lists are not a replacement for formal support or
    | bug reporting procedures. The lists are used for informal communication
    | and Apple cannot commit to fixes or responses to postings on any of the
    | mailing lists.

    Billy Y..

    billy, Dec 23, 2007