    and if so, in what languages.

    Thanks a million!

    Joshua

    Joshua Whalen, Mar 25, 2008

  2. Joshua Whalen

    Gerry Guest

    Have you contacted Apple Marketing department? They would have the
    answers and would very likely assist you in your project.

    Gerry, Mar 25, 2008

  3. Joshua Whalen

    Andy Guest

    www.google.com.

    Andy, Mar 25, 2008
  4. Joshua Whalen

    Davoud Guest

    Your only hope of getting any kind of reliable numbers is to buy them
    from one of the market research firms. <http://www.gartner.com/> is in
    the business-intelligence reporting and forecasting business, as are
    others.

    Apple doesn't routinely release such figures, though Steve Jobs has
    been known to use them in his stage performances. You want a more
    reliable source before investing time and money localizing your app.

    Anecdotal evidence shows that the Mac's share in the audio and video
    industries remains high, well over 50%. If you look at music videos
    from the best selling pop and rock groups, those who have a ton of
    electronics on stage, you will see lots of Mac portables. I've never
    seen a Dull or any other kind of Windoze-only machine in such a
    situation.

    Davoud

    Davoud, Mar 25, 2008