    display (not mirrored) up on the TV. To be honest, the only feature on
    the Apple TV I've used is it's ability to be a second screen for my
    computer, so I can't say anything about its other features.

    Ted Lee, Dec 28, 2013

  2. Ted Lee

    Otto Pylot Guest

    We use our ATV2 for all of our streaming needs, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go
    (when my daughter comes home and logs in to her account), etc. Viewing
    pictures of our recent road trips and when we feel wild and crazy,
    connecting the MacBook Air or Pro and doing the voodoo that we do so
    well on the laptops :) The blu-ray player has SmartApps but they don't
    seem to be as robust as they are on the ATV2. However, it's nice to
    have a few more apps to choose from than what's offered on the ATV2
    should we feel a need to. $100 for an ATV is not a bad deal at all.

    Otto Pylot, Dec 29, 2013