Apply that critical update from the MS Corporation

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by Henry, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Henry

    Henry Guest

    I'm pretty sure microsoft would not distribute an update this way. DON'T run this attachment. It's much safer to start internet explorer, then click tools, windows update.

    Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
    Microsoft Home

    Microsoft Partner

    this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities. This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

    System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
    How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

    Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

    Thank you for using Microsoft products.

    Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

    Henry, Sep 23, 2003