    itself? I've looked through other driver code for the ARC-OTG block
    with no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Lee

    Lee Thalblum, Jun 5, 2009

  2. Op Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:22:33 +0200 schreef Lee Thalblum
    "Transition to high-speed signaling is accomplished by means of a low
    level electrical protocol which occurs during Reset."
    - Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0, paragraph 7.1.7.3
    "Connect and Disconnect Signaling"

    Boudewijn Dijkstra, Jun 11, 2009

  3. Lee Thalblum

    Lee Thalblum Guest

    Yes, I've read the spec and understand the protocol. My question is,
    is this handled by the ccontroller, or does the driver have to handle
    this in software? I dont see anything in the controller data sheet
    that addresses this either way.

    Lee Thalblum, Jun 11, 2009
  4. Op Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:24:15 +0200 schreef Lee Thalblum
    I expect both ARC and your USB protocol analyzer to be able to provide the
    necessary information.

    Boudewijn Dijkstra, Jun 11, 2009