    Can anyone point me in the right direction to order an Arctic Cooler in the
    UK? Do they have a website? The card in question is a Radeon 9600

    Thanks

    Ste, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Ste

    Jez Guest

    Bought one from:

    http://www.astleywhittle.com/shopping/index.php?id=12

    A few weeks back.

    --
    Jez
    'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
    notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
    led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
    that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
    skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
    Howard Zinn

    Skype callto://hellward
    NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
    Yeowww

    Jez, Dec 15, 2004

  3. http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=74575
    --

    Julian Richards
    computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

    XP Home
    L7S7A2 motherboard
    Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines 438/364 with Omega drivers
    1 GB RAM
    10 GB + 80 GB HDs
    CD+DVD/CDRW drives

    Julian Richards, Dec 15, 2004
  4. Ste

    Geoff Guest

    everywhere sells em
    ebuyer, komplett, dabs, overclockers (ok ok i'm just qouting retailers there
    :p)
    ebuyer and overclockers certainly do them though

    Geoff, Dec 15, 2004
  5. Ste

    Steve Evans Guest

    Went with overclockers myself, also got a 9800 pro to go with it!
    It's a big old beast so make sure you have a spare slot next to the
    agp.

    Julian Richards, Dec 16, 2004
  7. Ste

    elziko Guest

    I have a brand new Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer REV3 which should fit the
    9500/9600/9700/9800 Series (including the Pro/AIW versions) that has never
    even been taken out of the box. The reason being I bought a Connect3D card
    to use it with but that was DOA. The replacement I got was a HIS card that
    already came with a REV3 on it and its really good! In slow mode I can't
    hear it at all, and in fast mode its quiet but cools VERY well. I just use
    it in silent mode.

    Just to save me the hassel of sticking it on ebay, how does £5 + postage
    sound?

    If you want it then e-mail me at:

    elziko, Dec 16, 2004
  8. Ste

    no_name Guest

    Dare I mention them, but PC World are doing the Rev.3 for £9.99

    no_name, Dec 16, 2004
  9. Ste

    T Shadow Guest

    It will suck!