    can use, but the Silver is about a year old while I just got the Alumina the
    other day so it's fresher. I'm thinking go Alumina mainly because it's newer
    unless there's a good reason not to.

    Ransack The Elder, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Yeah, application won't be a problem..this will be around my 50th heatsink
    installation :)

    I was just wondering if the fresh Alumina would be inferior to the year old
    Silver I have. I'll just use the Alumina..thanks!

    Ransack The Elder, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Ransack The Elder

    Buffalo Guest

    The newer Ceramica or whatever Artic Silver calls their lates with Aluminun
    Oxide has different installation procedures.
    They describe it on their site.

    Buffalo, Jul 5, 2003