    non-intensive applications like WP and maybe CD audio playing. Is that
    idle temperature a bit high or should it be OK?

    Larry

    Larry Gagnon, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Larry Gagnon

    Jay Guest

    i was wondering that too, my barton is 10.5*200 ad idle at 44c system at 29c
    under load( ie ut2003 for 1hr) cpu hits 50c Is this normal ?

    Jay, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Larry Gagnon

    IC Guest

    That's fine. A better heatsink/fan may lower the temps, but that's
    quite normal.

    IC, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Larry Gagnon

    Peder Guest

    If it's locked...how did you get 11.5?

    Peder, Dec 14, 2003
  5. Larry Gagnon

    BigBadger Guest

    55 C is just about OK but you should really test it with something that puts
    full load on the cpu...I'd recommend downloading Prime95 and running the
    torture test.

    BigBadger, Dec 14, 2003