    But then, that goes without saying ... qed, so to speak.

    :)
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jun 14, 2004

  2. New Question

    0_Qed Guest

    Aww Geeeze !

    The 'sticky' is all but =gone= ...
    the encrustations all but =fallen= off ...

    Sheesh!

    How fussy can ya get ???

    :)
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jun 14, 2004

  3. New Question

    0_Qed Guest

    Caio, Pepe.

    Qed.

    PS- Send 'pics' of your new '166'.

    0_Qed, Jun 14, 2004
  4. New Question

    TomG Guest

    you know the answer to that...

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jun 14, 2004
  5. New Question

    TomG Guest

    I'll pass on the "golden" 'tini but the rest sounds inviting!

    TomG, Jun 14, 2004
  6. you keep your pen away from me!
    ROTFLMAO twice!

    Giuseppe Carmine De Blasio, Jun 14, 2004
  7. I'll pass on the "golden" 'tini but the rest sounds inviting!
    You don't think he meant "Golden Shower", now do you?

    :)

    Giuseppe Carmine De Blasio, Jun 14, 2004
  8. New Question

    TomG Guest

    dunno... not taking the chance!

    TomG, Jun 14, 2004